Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
Grille looks silver on this one. Grey on the grey one. So thinking it will be body color matched. Potential to order the part and swap out with another color. Grey on a red car. Red on a black car. Could get interesting.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
I wonder what it's doing in Arizona? Does anyone know where the Nissan dealer meeting is taking place?

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Another headache for Nissan's PR and marketing department. :p

timszee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
I wonder what it's doing in Arizona? Does anyone know where the Nissan dealer meeting is taking place?
Heat testing if I had to guess. The silver and grey cars that showed up are still mules if I had to guess. The interior on them still have a matte finish to them which makes me think they are still not 100% but damn close.

50thZ

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 370z 50th Anniversary
Occupation
Retired

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
Looks good. Can't decide if I will get the black roof or body color roof.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Those seats look terribly similar to the 370z..:/ Exterior looks amazing! Already have modification ideas rolling around in my head

nisslover

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G37S Sedan 6-spd
Grille looks silver on this one. Grey on the grey one. So thinking it will be body color matched. Potential to order the part and swap out with another color. Grey on a red car. Red on a black car. Could get interesting.
I think the grille will be the same color across the board. Think the difference in color we are seeing is a difference in lighting. Similar to hypersilver wheels. The wheels I have on my G can almost look chrome in some lighting and gunmetal in other lighting.

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
I think the grille will be the same color across the board. Think the difference in color we are seeing is a difference in lighting. Similar to hypersilver wheels. The wheels I have on my G can almost look chrome in some lighting and gunmetal in other lighting.
yes, I now agree with you. I’ve zoomed in and it seems more like silver plastic instead of paint.
BAFD250A-0379-44B6-86EF-BF8C40F053B7.jpeg