2022 Lexus IS 500 F Sport Performance

bhamZ35

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I was pretty stoked when they originally announced it, but a 4.5 0-60 is rough. I’d feel pretty meh if my (potentially) 65k dollar performance sports car got walked from a dig by pretty much any V8 domestic for almost half the price.

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Hopefully Lexus doesn't price it too high. I think $60k would be the sweet spot.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
https://lexusenthusiast.com/2021/07/19/2022-is-500-pre-order-brochure-now-available/

2022 IS 500 PRE-ORDER BROCHURE NOW AVAILABLE

In advance of pending production and the pricing announcement later this year, the e-brochure for the 2022 IS 500 F SPORT Performance has appeared online. The brochure offers everything you’ve wanted to know so far: color combinations, option packages, specifications and more. While we wait for pricing, this is about as much information as we will get about the new IS 500 prior to the final announcement from Lexus.

21-07-19-lexus-is-500-colors.jpg

2021-07-19-lexus-is-500-interior-colors.jpg

The IS 500 will be offered with three packages:

MEMORY PACKAGE
Power tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel · Outside mirrors with auto tilt-down in reverse · Lexus Memory System for driver’s seat, outside mirrors and steering wheel

NAVIGATION PACKAGE
Navigation System · 10.3-in high-resolution touchscreen multimedia display · Lexus Enform Destination Assist included for the first three years of ownership · Dynamic Voice Command · Lexus Enform Dynamic Navigation included for the first three years of ownership

NAVIGATION/MARK LEVINSON PACKAGE
Includes Navigation Package, plus: Mark Levinson 17-speaker, 1,800-watt Premium Surround Sound Audio System with Quantum Logic® · Machined aluminum control knobs

Individual options include: Premium triple-beam LED headlights · Power tilt-and-slide moonroof · Power rear sunshade · Panoramic View Monitor · Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking and Rear Cross-Traffic Braking · Mark Levinson 17-speaker, 1,800-watt Premium Surround Sound Audio System with Quantum Logic

HOW WOULD YOU SPEC YOUR IS 500?
Michael’s take: Infrared exterior with black interior. Memory and Navigation/Mark Levinson packages. Triple-beam LED headlights, moonroof and Panoramic View monitor.

Kevin’s take: Grecian Water exterior with Circuit Red Interior. Memory and Navigation/Mark Levinson packages. Triple-beam LED headlights and Panoramic View monitor.

kittens

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none atm
I really like this car and hope it sells well. I was considering an IS350 AWD as a do it all car, but the performance was lackluster on the test drive. I ended up going with a cheap daily while waiting for the new Z or similar

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
https://lexusenthusiast.com/2021/07/19/2022-is-500-pre-order-brochure-now-available/

2022 IS 500 PRE-ORDER BROCHURE NOW AVAILABLE

In advance of pending production and the pricing announcement later this year, the e-brochure for the 2022 IS 500 F SPORT Performance has appeared online. The brochure offers everything you’ve wanted to know so far: color combinations, option packages, specifications and more. While we wait for pricing, this is about as much information as we will get about the new IS 500 prior to the final announcement from Lexus.

21-07-19-lexus-is-500-colors.jpg

2021-07-19-lexus-is-500-interior-colors.jpg

The IS 500 will be offered with three packages:

MEMORY PACKAGE
Power tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel · Outside mirrors with auto tilt-down in reverse · Lexus Memory System for driver’s seat, outside mirrors and steering wheel

NAVIGATION PACKAGE
Navigation System · 10.3-in high-resolution touchscreen multimedia display · Lexus Enform Destination Assist included for the first three years of ownership · Dynamic Voice Command · Lexus Enform Dynamic Navigation included for the first three years of ownership

NAVIGATION/MARK LEVINSON PACKAGE
Includes Navigation Package, plus: Mark Levinson 17-speaker, 1,800-watt Premium Surround Sound Audio System with Quantum Logic® · Machined aluminum control knobs

Individual options include: Premium triple-beam LED headlights · Power tilt-and-slide moonroof · Power rear sunshade · Panoramic View Monitor · Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking and Rear Cross-Traffic Braking · Mark Levinson 17-speaker, 1,800-watt Premium Surround Sound Audio System with Quantum Logic

HOW WOULD YOU SPEC YOUR IS 500?
Michael’s take: Infrared exterior with black interior. Memory and Navigation/Mark Levinson packages. Triple-beam LED headlights, moonroof and Panoramic View monitor.

Kevin’s take: Grecian Water exterior with Circuit Red Interior. Memory and Navigation/Mark Levinson packages. Triple-beam LED headlights and Panoramic View monitor.
I'm not considering one of these, but love that they offer 2 different blue paint options without one being too light or dark. Both are beautiful!

GW
1627592452548.png

UBM 2.0
1627592497215.png

OP
OP
gymratter

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
thanks for posting the pricing. thats a lot cheaper than what a lot people on other forums expected. everyone was thinking $60k+ for a starting price.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
thanks for posting the pricing. thats a lot cheaper than what a lot people on other forums expected. everyone was thinking $60k+ for a starting price.
Yeah if Kexusvis on offer at these prices Nissan’s going to harve to stick to that 40k ball park…much higher and people will be tempted