Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
He (Byron) has a week-long loaner, didn't purchase it, that's it, yep misleading clickbait. At least he'll have street impressions come May 16th hopefully with enough honest details, plusses and minuses. Another press car but in the hands of personal 'use' for the week, nothing more.
Wait for real? I didnt watch the video but he seriously titled the thread "taking delivery" of a week long demo? Lol what the f**k?

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
I don't care that he clarifies it's a press car in the video. There was no need to title this thread as "1st Delivery". It was intentionally misleading to point to his YouTube channel.
Of course there wasn't. It's just a "clickbait" to try to get people to subscribe and watch his later videos ... just like 99% of all the other new Z videos posted by idiot "influencers" and quasi-"press" fools at the moment, where all they do is do a walk around and inside view, telling you the standard things you've already heard a billion times before, then say "watch our next video after the embargo lifts".

Lvckv69

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 911
Of course there wasn't. It's just a "clickbait" to try to get people to subscribe and watch his later videos ... just like 99% of all the other new Z videos posted by idiot "influencers" and quasi-"press" fools at the moment, where all they do is do a walk around and inside view, telling you the standard things you've already heard a billion times before, then say "watch our next video after the embargo lifts".
That's 99% of youtubers. Talking crap we already know

OP
OP
drive615

drive615

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Corvette Z06
Lucky indeed, thanks for the glimpse can’t wait for the full review…I do have one request though…could you try and steady your camera a little more, I feel a little sea sick….not trying to be mean, giving honest feedback

On another note, understand your can’t give your thoughts about the drive until the 16th, but there have been many questions in the forum around tall people fitting. Given you are 6 foot 5 can you alleviate peoples worries about fitting? Or wouod that also constitute breaking the embargo…if so I’m sure we can wait.
Only 4 days to go!!!!!!
yes 4 days and I will keep ya posted. comfortable sitting in at 6'5 though. yes I will try to put on gimbal next time to steady it. thank you!!

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
Even when the embargo lifts, you'll watch one video, then the other 99% you watch will then be telling you the exact same thing too. And they're all just "clickbait" so that the idiot "influencer" / quasi-"press" fool gets paid more.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I think there's a bit of jealousy going on here.. Nissan clearly decided that Byron's input and audience would be more beneficial for sales than any of ours. Fair play to him.
Not exactly a sterling criterion for judging the reliability of a review though is it? Past behavior is something I would assign far more weight to, and clickbaiting puts a nice fat checkmark in the negative column.

Lvckv69

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 911
I think there's a bit of jealousy going on here.. Nissan clearly decided that Byron's input and audience would be more beneficial for sales than any of ours. Fair play to him.
Jealousy is the wrong word since we are here because we are going to be future Z owners whether we can get it now or later.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
yes 4 days and I will keep ya posted. comfortable sitting in at 6'5 though. yes I will try to put on gimbal next time to steady it. thank you!!
Byron, please include inputs on steering feel, interior noise and NVH come your detailed review on the 16th. How does it compare to the 370Z? Is it that MUCH better? Thx!

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
Wait youtubers making clickbait titles? This must be a new trend 🤣