jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
Right, which is why the title is misleading. I don't believe he actually purchased the car. Anything but is not a delivery.
Give the guy a break, let him make a living. The car was delivered to his home, I'll give it a pass.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
I hate Red on cars but damn, that Red on Red is looking really good - I think it's the black bar out back that is separating the tails from the rest of the red that makes it work so well.

Blue on Blue or, Red on Red.......decisions, decisions lol

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
He says in the video a couple of times that it's a press loan car and he has not purchased it. There is also a spefici note on the original YouTube page that says that too.
Yea, I wasn't going to watch the video, Denver. I don't care that he clarifies it's a press car in the video. There was no need to title this thread as "1st Delivery". It was intentionally misleading to point to his YouTube channel.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
He (Byron) has a week-long loaner, didn't purchase it, that's it, yep misleading clickbait. At least he'll have street impressions come May 16th hopefully with enough honest details, plusses and minuses. Another press car but in the hands of personal 'use' for the week, nothing more.

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Mr. pretty boy posing with the Z.