First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
ADM is gonna be through the fucking roof for those. I was stationed in Hawaii back when the Evo X debuted and they were listed for $50k+.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
wondering if those are reserved or for sale? any other info about them?

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
What’s with all the islands getting first dibs 🤷‍♀️
A ship going from Japan to Australia would probably pass Guam, so makes sense to drop off deliveries there first.

How on earth is Hawaii getting deliveries before Australia?
A different ship that is probably heading to America or Canada, so, similar to above, it makes sense to stop off at Hawaii on the way past.

There's no point in sending separate ships to every country, especially tiny islands like Guam and Hawaii, so makes to stop there on the way past (possibly even as refuelling stops in some cases). These boats won't of course be carrying only new Z cars, but other Nissans and probably all sorts of other cargo too. Dropping off cargo on the way also means the ship gets lighter and needs less fuel.

You're lucky. There's still nothing listed on the local Nissan pages here - just "Arriving 2022". Similarly the new Toyota Supra is listed as "Coming Soon" on the Toyota website, and it has the 2019 86 as "Sold Out" and no mention of the new model. The Subaru website doesn't even mention the BRZ at all. :(

BurninateZ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 MR2 Turbo, '19 508 GT, '23 Supra GT Manual
finally a black one🔥🔥🔥
I'm surprised how nice it looks in black without the ducktail spoiler. The other colours look a bit odd without the spoiler imo, but that's very clean.