First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Funny you heard that—to @West Aussie 's point, I got a text from a saleswoman who I've been in contact with earlier today and she said she was just checking in, "still unsure of availability" but would keep me updated, etc.
I could reach for the old joke. "How do you know a salesman is lying? His lips are moving!"

But in this case, with him knowing I'm only after the Z, I don't see any motivation for him to lie. I already have a decent relationship with the guy having purchased my wife's Rogue from him.

Now, whether he is being lied to by the dealership group buyer or not, I don't know. But then again, what's the point?

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
I could reach for the old joke. "How do you know a salesman is lying? His lips are moving!"

But in this case, with him knowing I'm only after the Z, I don't see any motivation for him to lie. I already have a decent relationship with the guy having purchased my wife's Rogue from him.

Now, whether he is being lied to by the dealership group buyer or not, I don't know. But then again, what's the point?
Definitely. Is it one of the bigger dealerships in the state? Seems like volume is a factor in dealer distribution, so if they are that might contribute to the possibility.

I'd be over the moon if it was March—have settled with the idea it'll be late spring/approaching summer per what we've collected otherwise, so it'd be a pleasant surprise.