Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rattle

    I have rear left somewhere. Thought it was the covers on the brace but popped them and put felt tape around. Still there. And the top hat of the gauge cluster is terrible
  2. SOLVED: The stupid seat belt holder creaking noise

    I spray a bit of the good old interior cream in there so it doesn’t squeak
  3. SOLVED: The stupid seat belt holder creaking noise

    I have a rattle in the rear left somewhere that’s doing my head in. A piece of trim on the hatch maybe. Can’t locate it
  4. Details ♥: Original 'Z' emblem deleted / Japanese 'Fairlady Z' emblem added

    This is the link to the OEM badge from Japan https://www.nengun.com/oem/nissan/84895-6gp1a?srsltid=AfmBOorDRIEQrwy6O2V25OBYHbcOvuY1JarhpEp9FGEucM46CmNnViCV
  5. Details ♥: Original 'Z' emblem deleted / Japanese 'Fairlady Z' emblem added

    By far the easiest badge I've ever removed. The OEM Fairlady badge from Japan definitely looks the goods
  6. Poor headlight performance

    You can also use a P2 phillips head screwdriver in the top section in the grooves



Top