Sponsored

Search results

  1. Aluminum Oil Pans (Z1 vs. CZP)

    I've learned (the hard way) that when it comes to aluminum bolts, "feel" is the best torque setting. Use the wrist then a final 1/8 to 1/4 turn elbow torque.
  2. Mods for 500 WHP with Stock DP?

    I think you misunderstood, my fault. I should have clarified that I've seen on youtube 500whp... I'm mostly stock, probably around 360whp.
  3. Mods for 500 WHP with Stock DP?

    I have seen 500whp on 93 with air2air, upgraded turbos, and port injection
  4. Mods for 500 WHP with Stock DP?

    I said climate not weather. Ambient temperature, humidity, air pressure, affect raw Dyno results.😉
  5. Mods for 500 WHP with Stock DP?

    I changed my license plate frame from metal to rubber, +50HP.
  6. Mods for 500 WHP with Stock DP?

    All this talk about "makes WHP" but in what scenario? Obviously climate matters. But are we talkin making power for some late night pulls? Drag race? Circuit?
  7. People suck…

    Sorry this happened to you man. Time to invest in an always-on motion sensing dash cam. They stay on all the time and only record when it detects motion so it won't drain your battery.
  8. 24 Z Perf 6mt has noise under heavy acceleration

    @David Montgomery is the whining noise almost sound metallic? Does the pitch of the whine stay the same while engine revs go up?
  9. How do we completely disable VDC/Traction Control?

    Just a thought: What if you wire an on/off switch to the yaw sensor?
  10. 9AT Transmission fluid flush service

    Just got mine done and yeah I can feel the difference, especially in acceleration and deceleration. The deceleration is just way better, braking into turns feels so much better now.
  11. Which Nissan Z Generation Is Your Favorite?

    I was never really into the z34 body. Z33 yes. Then rz34 came out the rest is history.
  12. Volume-based brake fluid flush/replacement

    Great lol. Thanks I'll repost it.
  13. Volume-based brake fluid flush/replacement

    I want to perform a brake fluid flush. The last time I did this was two years ago. Last time I checked reservoir the color of the fluid appears the same. Question is: If the color hasn't changed, how does one know how much fluid to flush out of each caliper? I asked the robot this question...
  14. 9AT Transmission fluid flush service

    I've watched this video before. I don't have a lift and doing this procedure on stands is actually less enticing than paying someone to do it.
  15. 9AT Transmission fluid flush service

    All this input is good. I'm starting to think the quote I got is fair considering the amount of work involved.
  16. 9AT Transmission fluid flush service

    Do you still have the invoice? I'm curious to see the details of the work described.
  17. 9AT Transmission fluid flush service

    Nice having a lift. I don't have a lift. I have an old broken uneven asphalt driveway.
  18. Kill Switch

    If the pandemic taught us anything, it is that there are people in positions of authority that find the ability to prevent vehicular travel quite arousing. Autonomy and freedom are an obstacle for some of these people and their agendas.
  19. 9AT Transmission fluid flush service

    I got a quote from a local trusted performance shop, and I believe they're also a Nissan certified shop. The labor is $700 which also includes replacing the pan and filter. This shop is a little pricey but they don't mess around. The owner is anal about the work and he doesn't hire bozos. I...
  20. 9AT Transmission fluid flush service

    Was wondering if anyone has done this service yet and the average cost for the service (if you didn't do the job yourself). I'm still running the factory fluid and seeing how disgusting the factory LSD fluid was after changing it I'm looking at the trans fluid next, especially since I...



Top