Sponsored

Search results

  1. Sluggish acceleration??

    The car comes with an oil cooler from factory. The Hx is mainly for the intercooler. I installed the Z1 CAI and AMS LDP around the same time as the Hx and notice a slight decrease of 3-5 degrees in oil temp.
  2. Sold: NISMO Street Catback Exhaust B0100-RZ34S

    NISMO exhaust with less than 900 miles. It’s shipped from Japan and originally installed by dealer. It’s H pipe, 60mm. No drone or rasp, some pops and bangs at 5k+ rpm Pick up/meet up in Arizona preferred Can ship at buyer’s expense 1050 OBO For reference...
  3. VR Tuned ECU box

    You guys load the box with maps based on the mods I have? But it’s still presented as maps 1-7 right?
  4. VR Tuned ECU box

    I’m mixing 91 with unleaded 100 in 3:1 ratio to make 93-94. The 110 octane around AZ is leaded apparently.
  5. Sluggish acceleration??

    I got the Z1 heat exchanger and intake, but I saw conceptZ prices are a little better for their own Hx with higher tank capacity. Yea my coolant temp is consistently 180-185, even when running in 113+ weather the past few days for 4+ hrs. Before upgrades, coolant temp used to hit 205-219 after...
  6. VR Tuned ECU box

    Picked up a tuning box from Vividracing locally, a piggyback like the one from Stillen. Anybody else got experience running MAP 7? Even with 94 octane mix the engine runs a little rough and they can't seem to tell me which octane rating I should be running...
  7. Sluggish acceleration??

    What was your coolant temp? I experienced something similar before upgrading heat exchanger and intake. Your intercoolers are water to air so you need the extra cooling especially in AZ.



Top