Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Search
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
New Z Automatic Paddle shifts slow
I know this is a really old post - but this can be improved just the slightest bit with ecu torque management.
dport
Post #7
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
General Nissan Z Topics
HKS and Greddy imports???
I have the HKS resonated HFC's - they are good quality. No smell to speak of (these are LDP's), sound is niiiiice.
dport
Post #10
Jul 30, 2026
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Bolt-Ons, Tuning
Front Fascia Swap?
Very cool! Greddy also sells a kit.
dport
Post #31
Jul 20, 2026
Forum:
Exterior Mods
B6A Nissan Z Ram Air Intake Conversion
The blitz is really nice, but for that much I'd be tempted to spend a few bux more on the Z1 Air to Air system
dport
Post #9
Jul 16, 2026
Forum:
General Nissan Z Topics
Air-to-Air Intercooler Kit by Z1 Motorsports... Let the fun times roll.
Did this need any retuning to account for the BOVs?
dport
Post #32
Jun 28, 2026
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Bolt-Ons, Tuning
Z1 2023+ Nissan Z Cold Air Intake System - USED
That’s a good price. Plus you can use the HKS BOV kit that vents back into the system with these.
dport
Post #3
May 25, 2026
Forum:
Members Marketplace
RZ34 as a track car, what's needed?
And my neighborhood auto parts store stocks it. Thanks for conforming what I suspected - best price and option really...
dport
Post #19
May 4, 2026
Forum:
Tracking, Autocross, HPDE, Drifting
RZ34 as a track car, what's needed?
Is that the Dorman aluminum "OE Fix" pan? Or is that one of the ones from CZP or similar?
dport
Post #17
May 4, 2026
Forum:
Tracking, Autocross, HPDE, Drifting
Ohlins Coilover Setup
Very nice. What rotors are those?
dport
Post #44
Apr 7, 2026
Forum:
Suspension, Chassis, Brakes
Garrett Turbochargers and AMS Upgrades
Interested to follow along. Been looking at alternatives to z1. Greddy and Phoenixs power also have some very nice packages.
dport
Post #3
Mar 26, 2026
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Bolt-Ons, Tuning
Fuel rail leakage
Of course I cad to go look - the right side rail seems to be leaking again- left side clean and no residue.
dport
Post #43
Mar 26, 2026
Forum:
Issues, Repairs, Warranty, TSB, Recalls
Frameless mirror for sale
Just wanted to post, I received this from msco123 and all is well.
dport
Post #8
Mar 26, 2026
Forum:
Interior Mods
Fuel rail leakage
I also had to tighten the lines after the HPFP - all leaked from factory.
dport
Post #42
Mar 26, 2026
Forum:
Issues, Repairs, Warranty, TSB, Recalls
Craft Square Side Mirrors
There was a 6 month wait last time I checked on getting them too. You tuned? Most DTC can be disabled on tuned vehicles anyway.
dport
Post #7
Mar 18, 2026
Forum:
Exterior Mods
Instrument cluster top hat removal
Thanks, I hope that this the rattle that showed up in my dash after some exhaust changes. I’ll have to focus my efforts there with some felt panel tape.
dport
Post #11
Mar 1, 2026
Forum:
Interior Mods
Frameless mirror for sale
Mirror showed up today, all looks well. Thanks!!
dport
Post #7
Feb 13, 2026
Forum:
Interior Mods
Frameless mirror for sale
I'll PM you the info, thanks!
dport
Post #4
Feb 9, 2026
Forum:
Interior Mods
Frameless mirror for sale
I'll take one.
dport
Post #2
Feb 8, 2026
Forum:
Interior Mods
Downpipes & Best Practices
I meant to mention - most of the 370 exhaust setups also direct fit the new Z with the rear hanger bracket reversed.
dport
Post #106
Jan 28, 2026
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Bolt-Ons, Tuning
Like New Exhaust for sale $700
I'm in Murfreesboro and have lower cats - and this same oem catback. They have about 1000 miles on them before replaced.
dport
Post #3
Jan 27, 2026
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Transmission, Tuning
1
2
Next
1 of 2
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
Search
Top