First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
The new 2-series is disgusting. Idk wtf BMW was thinking with the front/rear design.

I'd rather pickup a used F80 6mt then the new G80. Def not as refined, but still pretty damn good.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
The new 2-series is disgusting. Idk wtf BMW was thinking with the front/rear design.

I'd rather pickup a used F80 6mt then the new G80. Def not as refined, but still pretty damn good.
The G42 does not look good to me but it fits right in with the rest of the line-up. If the latest leaks of the G87 are true, I'm not sure there's any hope for it either. It's a shame because the S58 is a beast of a motor, and they're dropping it in some of their worst looking cars of all time even if they are extremely capable.

The M2 CS might be their last good looking car for a while, and even then the proportions of the F87 always looked a little off to me. For me they really hit their stride design wise with the E92 for the coupe and the F80 for the sedan.

On a positive note, at this rate I won't be tempted to buy any of their future cars, leaving my $ to the perfect spec'd Z.

Last edited:

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Oh man I think that front end looks worse than the Zupra.
I hate the way the Zupra looks but I'd honestly rather drive that than have to look at the new M3/M4 every day. I don't care how capable it may be or how sweet the S58 is. To me the G80 and G82 are some of the worst designs and ugliest cars in recent memory.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
I hate the way the Zupra looks but I'd honestly rather drive that than have to look at the new M3/M4 every day. I don't care how capable it may be or how sweet the S58 is. To me the G80 and G82 are some of the worst designs and ugliest cars in recent memory.
I don't hate it hate it. I might bite one day if BMW ever lets Toyota have a manual and they do something with all those ugly fake vents.

Back on topic, yeah this thing is hideous. WTH was BMW thinking?