Hands Up all the Aussies

Hammo25

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A5
Can anyone remember the restriction on initial kms before using launch control / flat shifting? Was it 2000km or 4000km?

theboosh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
XV
Yeah! I couldn't really think of much to try and add in when chatting to the dealer...got floor mats, might try to order some other bits online. Incidentally if anyone is chasing a new sub for the spare tyre well, the Kenwood version which fits is on sale at Autobarn.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Just gutted out the garage in preparation, laid chequer plate floor tiles and all new cabinets and overhead storage units.
Just bought the finishing touch

Screenshot_20230614_152929_eBay.jpg

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, TX3 Turbo, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
Just gutted out the garage in preparation, laid chequer plate floor tiles and all new cabinets and overhead storage units.
Just bought the finishing touch
Show us a photo!

theboosh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
XV
Still a bit of tidying up to do, amazing what you accumulate over the years, just have to be brutal when cleaning it out. Still need to install some LED battens
Looks great! What did you use for the floor and which battens are you going for?
I’m in the process of redoing a side of the garage for the Z as well. Repco have a blue wall cabinet on sale at the moment which should match pretty well.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Looks great! What did you use for the floor and which battens are you going for?
I’m in the process of redoing a side of the garage for the Z as well. Repco have a blue wall cabinet on sale at the moment which should match pretty well.
Used an interlocking plastic tile that I got on ebay, Vevor.
Bought 6 led battens, also on ebay, brand was verbatim made by Mitsubishi.
I bought 3 of those blue cabinets from Repco , on sale for $149 each. The nylon thread nuts that come with them for assembly are rubbish, go to Bunnings and get some M6