What's in the news today... (NO COVID / POLITICS)

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
And whilst these are very badly behaved white people who should be named and shamed…in Australia I for one am sick of SOME of the aboriginals calling white people fkn c-nt just for being white and because they are drunk …no one televises that.

Racism is alive and well in all ethnicities unfortunately…but the media makes it out as though ALL white people are bad, and there is not a single racist person of any other colour
I'm shocked that's happening in other countries, I thought that was a USA problem only. Maybe it started here.....

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'm shocked that's happening in other countries, I thought that was a USA problem only. Maybe it started here.....
No we have lots of issues actually.
There are a lot of good indigenous people trying to do the right thing, but also a lot that seem intent on blaming everything on the white man.

Just recently we have had whole communities become dry by law….no alcohol to try and stem the abuse and crime in the areas. Whole towns can not get insurance anymore because it’s too much of a risk for the insurance companies. And children are roaming the streets at night causing havoc because it’s safer to do that than be at home at night..which if course then means they are too tired to attend school and the cycle continues.

My sister use to work on an airbase in Tindal as a nurse, but they saw the general public as well as airforce personal. The things she saw were horrific and mentally scarred her for life

The governments answer is to keep throwing money at the communities. But it hasn’t worked for 100 years so I doubt it will now.
It’s actually quite sad to see what happens to a lot of the kids

V35

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G35
I cant believe people are still falling for these scams

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score