Jase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z
Occupation
Computer engineering
Took delivery yesterday :)

Very nice. How tall are you? In your next video can you adjust the seat all the way down and back and tilt and telescope the steering wheel as much as possible to see how much leg and headroom there is for us taller guys.

Z hope

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura
Occupation
Retired
I call B. S. Click bait

OP
OP
drive615

drive615

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Corvette Z06
Very nice. How tall are you? In your next video can you adjust the seat all the way down and back and tilt and telescope the steering wheel as much as possible to see how much leg and headroom there is for us taller guys.
I am 6'5! yes I can try that. but it is pretty much maxed out for me and tilted up already to accommodate for my height and long legs.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
got super lucky! based in Nashville too.
Lucky indeed, thanks for the glimpse can’t wait for the full review…I do have one request though…could you try and steady your camera a little more, I feel a little sea sick….not trying to be mean, giving honest feedback

On another note, understand your can’t give your thoughts about the drive until the 16th, but there have been many questions in the forum around tall people fitting. Given you are 6 foot 5 can you alleviate peoples worries about fitting? Or wouod that also constitute breaking the embargo…if so I’m sure we can wait.
Only 4 days to go!!!!!!

Last edited: