Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
The fact she says the black w/ yellow stitching is an available interior option makes me extremely sceptical about the 30k base price. EVERY official information source from Nissan says that interior is specific to the limited edition Proto spec cars.

I’m wondering if she actually works for Nissan. As a long time veteran of working trade shows, I know many times exhibitors hire models to staff their booth and make presentations. My gut tells me this is the case with this lady.
Well, technically it is an option. An option to purchase the proto.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
LOL....no way it starts at $30K. The old $30K cars are now $40K cars. A
if price is true, it will be like c8 corvettes where they "start at $59k" but they don't build them and you can't find any for under $90k ?

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Supra owners are understandably defending their purchases they paid too much for and will be frustrated with the BMW electronics and other BS. I had a deposit on a Supra and as soon as I hear BMW was involved I canceled it. Anyway, Supra owners are jealous of a 100% 1969 based true sports car, with 400hp twin turbos and 6 manual that will come at the a price similar to there 4 cylinder, I would upset to. Well done Nissan!!!

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
There's just alot of hate for Nissan since price wise it's less then the Supra and because of that the materials are "cheaper". The fact is, if the A90 supra was designed 100% by toyota, the parts would also be "cheap" compared to having the price adjustment of BMW materials added onto a "Toyota build/designed/manufactured" supra. The steering wheel/gauges are all Toyota on the supra and they look terrible. Everything else (interior wise), its all BMW. Engine, Trans - BMW. For the majority of Supra owners came from either JDM or BMW roots, so having $50k to spend on a car, and not having any JDM Sports car available that can "compete" with Mustang/Challenger/Camaro, all they have left is the Supra; fills their JDM need and the BMW "status". Nothing against BMW or Toyota, but the A90 is only as good as it is because of BMW, not Toyota. Supra owners are paying a premium to own a reskinned Z4 at the end of the day with a Toyota badge and they know it.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
I went to my local dealer and reserved a Passion red with black/red interior performance, when i asked about potential pricing, i was told, it shouldn't be more expensive than the 2020 370 Nismo. (In Canada)
How much was that? In cdn$

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
I went to my local dealer and reserved a Passion red with black/red interior performance, when i asked about potential pricing, i was told, it shouldn't be more expensive than the 2020 370 Nismo. (In Canada)
How much was that? In cdn$

It would be awesome if that turned out to be true and would be amazing if that also turned out to be true here in Australia.

I don't know what the price of the 370Z Nismo was in Canada but it was/is $65k here in Australia which is roughly $58K CDN and $45k US.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
That seems reasonable on the face of it but if in fact the US price for the performance comes in at $47k it won't be that low, see my calculations in the "what's your maximum price?" thread - probably around $52k CAD would be the best we could hope for.

Last edited:

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
If this is bogus, I thought there'd be something out from Nissan by this point. Not attentive on the weekend?
nismo here was around 48k cad
in Aus you can still buy a 2021 Nismo new for 75k, so that would also work in with the Australian estimate…did I read somewhere that you guys in Canada are getting a price in Feb2nd…if so only a few days till we find out

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
curious what the msrp of a base 370z at the end was and what could you really get one for with discounts?