Sponsored

New Wheels: VFC Performance FC5-SL Forged Monoblock

Michael C.

Active Member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
43
Reaction score
41
Location
Everett
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Performance
Occupation
Desk Jockey
Anyone else rocking wheels by VFC? Let's see them. I finally got my new wheels. The design is inspired by Advan GT Beyond, but with some custom features. Specs are below. Thoughts?

Front: 19X9.5 ET 20, weight = 25.8 lbs
Rear: 19X10.5 ET 12, weight = 26 lbs
Bore: 66.1
Finish: Brushed
Extras: Translucent black powder coat, knurled bead seats, custom engravings

PXL_20260924_013626904.webp
PXL_20260924_013606187.webp
PXL_20260924_013529487.webp
PXL_20260924_013512774.webp
 

kevinbonds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
516
Reaction score
639
Location
Florida
Car(s)
z34
Anyone else rocking wheels by VFC? Let's see them. I finally got my new wheels. The design is inspired by Advan GT Beyond, but with some custom features. Specs are below. Thoughts?

Front: 19X9.5 ET 20, weight = 25.8 lbs
Rear: 19X10.5 ET 12, weight = 26 lbs
Bore: 66.1
Finish: Brushed
Extras: Translucent black powder coat, knurled bead seats, custom engravings

PXL_20260924_013626904.webp
PXL_20260924_013606187.webp
PXL_20260924_013529487.webp
PXL_20260924_013512774.webp
They look great, good choice. Good to see someone actually upgrade, too many people remove the forged stock wheels, only to put on Chinese cast of flow formed wheels. I bet they were not cheap, but totally worth it, your car has a great stance I would not touch another thing, just let it ride.
 
OP
OP
Michael C.

Michael C.

Active Member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
43
Reaction score
41
Location
Everett
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Performance
Occupation
Desk Jockey
They look great, good choice. Good to see someone actually upgrade, too many people remove the forged stock wheels, only to put on Chinese cast of flow formed wheels. I bet they were not cheap, but totally worth it, your car has a great stance I would not touch another thing, just let it ride.
Thanks for the feedback and advice. The wheels were not cheap, but the price was reasonable. =)
 

Durango 95

Active Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
25
Reaction score
10
Location
West Coast Florida
Car(s)
2026 Nissan Z Performance
Those wheels..on that car..Rock Harder than AC/DC..

Way to go my man...You done good. Real Good.

You can party at my house any time. :clap:
 
 






Top