Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
You know, I'm starting to wonder if there's a color this car WOULDN'T look good in...
Brown maybe? ?

I would have liked to see green as an option. Racing green is nice but I prefer a more wild shade, something like Verde Mantis. People were expecting orange as well, but all in all I think they're offering a pretty nice range.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
If they could bring back Le Mans Sunset that would be great.

Rushwal

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe 1988 Jeep Wrangler 2021
Occupation
Truck upfitter
Brown maybe? ?

I would have liked to see green as an option. Racing green is nice but I prefer a more wild shade, something like Verde Mantis. People were expecting orange as well, but all in all I think they're offering a pretty nice range.
Brown was one of the original colors.

104-eX5OqLC.jpg

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
You know, I'm starting to wonder if there's a color this car WOULDN'T look good in...
Right….that’s what I said in another post. At the start I was desperate for the yellow, now I think I would take any colour other than silver and black….silver because I think it’s boring ( sorry silver lovers) black because of the upkeep and my last two cars being black

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
I wouldn't go that far ?

I'm not that great at matching a specific color, but let me see what I can do in a bit. "That purple color" means Rosewood Metallic, as in monotone body (no black roof), correct? I guess I can't go that wrong because when I look at a photo it doesn't look much like the configurator to me, but then again sometimes I'm told I'm color blind so...

1629330008244.png

1629330065453.png
One of our neighbors has one of these in their driveway right now (not normally there, must be someone visiting) and it looks sooooo nice in person. Has great potential to really pop on the Z. Has a deep ruby vibe going on, but when my headlights hit it, it had hints of...amber/copper even?

First time I've seen in person, big fan.

Last edited: