First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Interesting on the colors rendered, sure more than on prev Nismos.

Treefitty

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
335i
I really hope they do more than just subtle front lip and side skirts. Hoping for a redesigned front bumper with the opening angled on the sides instead of square like in some of the first renders after the proto was revealed. Also, vents for brake ducting. Wider fenders front and rear with cutouts after the wheels to help with airflow from the tire turbulence and a more aggressive rear valence again to help airflow. Throw in 6/4 Brembo gtr brakes, retuned suspension, heated and cooled recaros, hud, and 450 Hp 425 lb ft tune. Have it be $50k. I’d be a happy boy. I know I’m dreaming.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
i wonder how the designers will address the katana on the Nismo version. red bottom and sliver katana seems to clash but red bottom and red katana might be overkill.
I'd prefer it to be gloss black, but I won't hold my breath.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I really hope they do more than just subtle front lip and side skirts. Hoping for a redesigned front bumper with the opening angled on the sides instead of square like in some of the first renders after the proto was revealed. Also, vents for brake ducting. Wider fenders front and rear with cutouts after the wheels to help with airflow from the tire turbulence and a more aggressive rear valence again to help airflow. Throw in 6/4 Brembo gtr brakes, retuned suspension, heated and cooled recaros, hud, and 450 Hp 425 lb ft tune. Have it be $50k. I’d be a happy boy. I know I’m dreaming.
Some of my wants too, except more hp closer to 475, but no way for $50K, expect somewhere in betw $60-$70K unfortunately.