Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
Hello Everyone,

It's that time of year again.

Figured i was due for my annual ZdayZ post. Registration opened a couple weeks ago and info on dates are all up on the website.

www.zdayz.com

It is an incredible event. New location now our 2nd year at Chetola resort in Blowing Rock NC. The area is awesome, lots to do and see, and good roads all around to drive.

As i tell everyone, the event is amazing, but it's the people who make the event as great as it is. it pretty much is the yearly car family reunion.

If anyone needs info or has questions, please feel free to hit me up.

Frank

OP
OP
FPenvy

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
Will love to go if I have a Z by then!
no Z no problem. again, the event is car based, but really it's about the people and love for the Z.

trust me, you will not be the only one without a Z. lots of people come in other Nissans and other makes.

i take the GT-R down instead of the Z just preference. also, more space for travel with a trunk and backseat.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Will love to go if I have a Z by then!
Yeah, same. Would be down to caravan up with folks heading from south of NC, too. First order of business will be PPF'ing the front end, so highway miles won't stress me out lol.

OP
OP
FPenvy

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
Yeah, same. Would be down to caravan up with folks heading from south of NC, too. First order of business will be PPF'ing the front end, so highway miles won't stress me out lol.
lots of people come from both of the carolinas so i'm sure you can find a group to ride with.

i taped the Z up 1 year and never did it again lol so much effort. i just go alone now and drive fast enough that i'm not really ever behind people. solves the stone chip issue.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I haven't been yet..even though I had my 370z for 4 years..I Might make it out this year, but albeit in a very JDM german sedan

OP
OP
FPenvy

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
I haven't been yet..even though I had my 370z for 4 years..I Might make it out this year, but albeit in a very JDM german sedan
doesnt matter what you roll in with. everyone is there for love of the Z car, love for Nissan, and to see a bunch of their car fam.