First Name
Dre
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
Occupation
Sales
I work for a dealer in Dallas tx and I have a 2023 Z available… it’s a yellow proto spec automatic

image.jpg

Papa G Z

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sky redline
Occupation
VP Sales
Yeah, but trying to buy one of these Z, throwing out msrp offers without success. Two rosewood performance manuals in California last week.mine dealer said $30k over the other $15k over but then texted and said what if he could get it down to $10k over. Passed on both. One sold but not sure how much. Losing interest fast. May go to the denver boat show this weekend for a change of pace LOL. Wonder if they are adding 20-60% to msrp.

Papa G Z

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sky redline
Occupation
VP Sales
Spell check got me. Been trying to buy one. One dealer said $30k…..

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Posting a dealer ad here, knowing most are enthusiasts aware of what the Z really is underneath, $5K over is barely reasonable and will get some interest. Come on, $10K, not!

OP
OP

Dpryor

First Name
Dre
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
Occupation
Sales
Posting a dealer ad here, knowing most are enthusiasts aware of what the Z really is underneath, $5K over is barely reasonable and will get some interest. Come on, $10K, not!
Any real enthusiast is well aware what these are selling for… read the comments and you will see what we are asking is much less than most. If you don’t like the asking price I totally respect that….They will go down in a few years when there are more in supply then people like you can get the deal you are looking for.

OP
OP

Dpryor

First Name
Dre
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
Occupation
Sales
There were only 240 produced. No one that actually wants this vehicle could logically feel like 10k over is a bad deal. If your pockets are not ready don’t discourage the next guy who can afford it.