First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
interested to what color people here are gonna choose. as far as im aware other than the proto spec, there is black, blue or red.

2023 Nissan Z_O-8.jpg

2023 Nissan Z_S-58.jpg

Zred1.jpg

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
as for me, all my sports cars interiors are black. even when i had color choices in racing seats or could paint interior pieces...i always went stock.

all my trucks have been black or some shade of gray. i always avoid tan or browns.

that said, dependingon exterior color, im going blue first. even though im not a huge fan of red, it will be my second choice...it would look great on certain colors

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I would much prefer black, only because I don’t think the blue would go with yellow, and I don’t believe we are getting red in Aus ( could be wrong)

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I've really been in love with the blue leather the moment I saw it. I'm thinking an Everest Nismo with Recaros in blue or black/blue. Not sure how realistic that is though. If I didn't already have red then it would be a tougher choice between the two.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I would much prefer black, only because I don’t think the blue would go with yellow, and I don’t believe we are getting red in Aus ( could be wrong)
I'll probably never own it myself, but I've always kind of had a thing for yellow cars with red seats. Reminds me of the DC2 ITR and 1st gen NSX. Most recently on the CTR LE. Dark wheels with red calipers really sets off the whole look for me.

1637821973577.png

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
^ that actually looks good with yellow. it had thinking what red seats would look like in my 86...

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'll probably never own it myself, but I've always kind of had a thing for yellow cars with red seats. Reminds me of the DC2 ITR and 1st gen NSX. Most recently on the CTR LE. Dark wheels with red calipers really sets off the whole look for me.

1637821973577.png
Yes…but don’t think we are getting it, and blue sits with yellow paid and red breaks is too many colours on one car for my tastes

Brickyard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 QX50 '13 Escalade Platinum '03 350 Z Touring
rosewood-metallic-2023-nissan-z-sports-car-jpg.2360.jpg

:cool: Rosewood ~ Closet thing to Brickyard ~ a 2003 ~ 1 year only color offered ~ Color Code AX8

IMG_2870.JPG

Brickyard was eliminated early on in 2003, as the color chip in the dealer's order guide appear to be purple ~

Once a few were seen in real life ~ orders came in like crazy after the color was eliminated

In Fact, the underside of the later produced 2003 Brickyard's hoods were painted black to preserve the remaining inventory of Brickyard Paint

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
@trackratZ that's the color combo id get if the blue/blue my wife wants is not available.

also, no one has voted for red in the poll...

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
@trackratZ that's the color combo id get if the blue/blue my wife wants is not available.

also, no one has voted for red in the poll...
That's good, I like that per the poll, keep it rare. I've always wanted an M3/M4 with red interior.

Actually red goes well with white, silver, charcoal, heck even black exterior. It just looks killer for a tracked Z.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
That's good, I like that per the poll, keep it rare. I've always wanted an M3/M4 with red interior.

Actually red goes well with white, silver, charcoal, heck even black exterior. It just looks killer for a tracked Z.
reds gonna look great with any of the silver/gray z's. red looks good on the blue too...

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
We won't be getting the blue interior in Australia far as I am aware. We will only be getting black and the red and black interior according the options list the dealer had.

My order is for a Proto Spec so my interior is decided for me.

My back up order is for a Seiran blue and would have loved to get it with the blue interior but unfortunately not an option in Australia so would stick with black if my Proto order falls through.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
We won't be getting the blue interior in Australia far as I am aware. We will only be getting black and the red and black interior according the options list the dealer had.

My order is for a Proto Spec so my interior is decided for me.

My back up order is for a Seiran blue and would have loved to get it with the blue interior but unfortunately not an option in Australia so would stick with black if my Proto order falls through.
Oh…so I got them mixed up…I knew we were only getting one.
I’d probably still go black and be boring