First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ
Occupation
Warehouse Associate
Hey guys I’ve been in this group since the new Z was announced but I prefer reading over writing! ? On that note does anyone know the big Z dealers in Texas? I really want the proto spec so I don’t mind the markup. Only problem is I live by the border so I doubt any dealerships down here will even get 1.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Expect a $20-30k MINIMUM markup for the Proto spec. Personally, I don't think it'd be worth it at all. You could get a Performance trim for cheaper, and a whole list of mods for the amount you'd pay in markup costs.

As for dealers, the biggest Nissan dealer in general will likely get the most allocations. Just do a google search.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
i'm checking a couple dealers tomorrow. i'll let ya know.

btw, post up in our texas thread...link is in my sign.

OP
OP
BRZto400Z

BRZto400Z

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ
Occupation
Warehouse Associate
Expect a $20-30k MINIMUM markup for the Proto spec. Personally, I don't think it'd be worth it at all. You could get a Performance trim for cheaper, and a whole list of mods for the amount you'd pay in markup costs.

As for dealers, the biggest Nissan dealer in general will likely get the most allocations. Just do a google search.
Crazy enough I just got a job at Infiniti as a salesman and am already making a killing!! On that note we’re part of a 19 dealer company with 2 of them being Nissan! I spoke with one of the GMs and he said employees don’t pay markup… hopefully it’s not talk!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Crazy enough I just got a job at Infiniti as a salesman and am already making a killing!! On that note we’re part of a 19 dealer company with 2 of them being Nissan! I spoke with one of the GMs and he said employees don’t pay markup… hopefully it’s not talk!
congrats....
now get me a job there until i get the z, then when i do, i can go back to testing videogames...

Last edited:

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Congrats!

This is probably a wild idea, but planting it now juuuust in case (call it a contingency plan) - if you wanna make some friends at the sister Nissan dealerships over the next several months and say I know a bunch of people who, IF ADMs are a big ole headache nationwide (I'm still holding out and not putting stock into it happening), would consider traveling to the dealerships and buying a Z from them at face value...

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Sounds like we need to be asking YOU where to get it.