Sponsored

Wheels video

loiroz

Member
First Name
loiro
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
Miami Beach Fl
Car(s)
2011 370z,2024 Z Nismo
I finally had the time and swapped the wheels from my 370z onto my NISMO Z. They look amazing and it still rides just like before.
I don’t remember the exact offset right now, but the tire sizes are
275/35/19
325/30/19
And the Z is still 100% stock.
I’m ordering the NISMO coilovers soon, just to lower it a bit and paint them black





IMG_3375.webp


IMG_3370.webp
 
Last edited:

50thZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rudy
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
282
Reaction score
359
Location
USA
Car(s)
2025 Z Sport
Occupation
Retired ARMY
I finally had the time and swapped the wheels from my 370z onto my NISMO Z. They look amazing and it still rides just like before.
I don’t remember the exact offset right now, but the tire sizes are
275/35/19
325/30/19
And the Z is still 100% stock.
I’m ordering the NISMO coilovers soon, just to lower it a bit and paint them black





IMG_3375.webp


IMG_3370.webp
Would love those in chrome..
 

papozalsa

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jose
Joined
Jul 20, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
76
Reaction score
47
Location
Virgina
Car(s)
Z 2024
Occupation
Team Lead QA
I had those F14 on my 370 Nismo V2 but the rear tires I had were 305/30/19
 
 






Top