What's in the news today... (NO COVID / POLITICS)

joZeph

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Nissan 370Z
Heres a crazy one

The recovery story of Cartier McDaniel is truly remarkable, whether viewed as a miracle of modern medicine or a higher power. The fact that the child's heart started beating again after 14 hours is undeniably amazing and offers hope and inspiration to all.

joZeph

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Nissan 370Z
That's a harrowing situation, but it's fortunate that the gun jammed, allowing the pastor to escape and the deacon to intervene. The quick actions of the deacon in tackling the gunman to the floor likely prevented a more serious outcome. It's a relief to know that the suspect is now in custody, ensuring the safety of the church community. Such bravery and swift response in the face of danger are commendable.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
Defacing a memorial dedicated to the many Americans who died in WWI... these people make me sick.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
I'm noticing that continuing to wear a face mask seems to be like a symbol of allegiance to the d-bag culture
I wasn't a fervent anti-masker at the beginning of Covid, but even back then I was wary of normalizing/destigmatizing the obscuring of your face and identity in public... I mean, what could go wrong?

1715196355081-c5.png

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
I might start driving with my windows down.