What's in the news today... (NO COVID / POLITICS)

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
So sad to hear about the death of Cheslie Kryst. So young at 30 with such a bright future and career ahead of her. Mental health is no joke. :(

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Sorry but I canā€™t stand this woman.
In fact Iā€™m over celebrities putting their two cents in on anything political.

they donā€™t live in the real world, they donā€™t have our budget, they donā€™t fear for their kids education ( they will be rich regardless) their health care, its very easy to comment when you donā€˜t have a worry in the worldā€¦.is very hypocritical.
Iā€™m just talking in general with celebrities

I have to say after the academy awards, my favourite celebrity is Ricky Gervais. Loved that he brought them all back down to earth . In the end they are people, just like you and I. They are not climate experts, holocaust experts, health experts or any experts reallyā€¦.so why do they think they have the right to comment on things they have no knowledge of

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Sorry but I canā€™t stand this woman.
In fact Iā€™m over celebrities putting their two cents in on anything political.

they donā€™t live in the real world, they donā€™t have our budget, they donā€™t fear for their kids education ( they will be rich regardless) their health care, its very easy to comment when you donā€˜t have a worry in the worldā€¦.is very hypocritical.
Iā€™m just talking in general with celebrities

I have to say after the academy awards, my favourite celebrity is Ricky Gervais. Loved that he brought them all back down to earth . In the end they are people, just like you and I. They are not climate experts, holocaust experts, health experts or any experts reallyā€¦.so why do they think they have the right to comment on things they have no knowledge of
i never understood why she was so popular...shes not even very funny..mostly loud and outrageous.

anyone who was a conservative that said the same things would have been ruined and the news mob out to lynch them. two weeks off (probably paid) is a joke ?