Sport vs Performance Trims Spec Sheets

Evenflow80

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z, Honda Civic SI
I often get different information about what exactly the difference entered the 2 are. I know the basics:

Performance model:

- Has leather seats
- Has 9 inch screen (opposed to 8 inch)
- has bigger breaks
- has 19 inch wheels (opposed to 18 inch)
- has LSD
- has spoiler
- has Bose sound system (sport has factory?)

But some sources say the performance has different exhaust pipes, and different bottom spoilers around the car. Is that true ? Any other differences

Seems like a lot . Might push price close to $50k

2023 Nissan Z Specs-1.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-2.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-3.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-4.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-5.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-6.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-7.jpg

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Have you seen the specs sheet? That's all we know so far about trims, for the v1 allocations. There are talks of red interior and other wants. Search around.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
All the differences are laid out here on the spec sheets. No one knows what the ACTUAL physical difference in terms of wheel, spoiler (possibly) are between the sport and performance as Nissan displayed only performance specs during the unveiling.

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/t...ial-release-specs-pics-videos-wallpapers.418/

If you recall the differences between the Base 370z vs Sport 370z, those similar differences have been carried over to the new Z.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
it may help if we had a thread pinned at the top that was just the spec sheet. something easy to find and that had no discussion to muck things up.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
350ft-lbs @ 1600RPM+ is like a damn diesel. I bet it's only consistent at 3000RPM+ though

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP

Evenflow80

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z, Honda Civic SI
Thanks everyone! Looks like performance offers significant upgrades over sport...

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
So what are we thinking for the price of the performance will be? They've been persistently saying 40k base (sport) so... 45k for the performance? That's what I remember the rumour was and I haven't really been checking in.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
So what are we thinking for the price of the performance will be? They've been persistently saying 40k base (sport) so... 45k for the performance? That's what I remember the rumour was and I haven't really been checking in.
Still no concrete/verified information regarding pricing. Its all still up in the air. Different interviews have stated diff starting base/sport trim prices ($38k or $40k). So $43k-$48k could be perf pricing, but who knows...:/ maybe we'll get details soon once production examples go out to journalists or thereafter. Guessing Christmas time or post new years for concrete info. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Jagman2000

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jaguar XK8 Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Any members have any information concerning when the "order books" will be open on the Z? I marked my calendar way back from an earlier report that order books would be open on November 15th. Any confirmation on this? Also wondering when Nissan will put on their website a configurator for the Z and wondering if any optional equipment will be available over and above the Sport/Performance breakdown listed above. Wondering if other wheel options will be offered - still can't get used to the black wheels except maybe on the blue Z with black top pictured earlier on the club site. thanks - hopefully Nissan is not going to hold everything back until the spring.

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
- has spoiler
Does anyone know what this is made of?

The factory spoiler on my 1994 200sx is made of a rigid-foam, which has deteriorated over the years, so doesn't fit snugly to the boot/trunk lid any more. A new OEM one from Nissan is hideously expensive (if you can even find anywhere with one in stock). :(

A lot of reviews of course compare the design to the old Z models, which Nissan has updated, but in a lot of ways it's also very reminiscent design-wise of the S13 200sx/240sx hatchback (other than the missing back seats).

rvlbrs

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
2023 Z 6MT, 2021 Supra 3.0 AT, 2014 Toyota 86 6MT
Occupation
Media Production
i'm afraid chip shortage/covid/hyper inflation is gonna drive prices up more by the time they settle on an msrp...
You were right all along.