Special Edition Z

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
So, they are only making 240 of these??? I really want one but scared of that price tag.\

Now, if I cant get a hold of one and not affordable, can I still get the same color in the performance model and yellow painted calipers?

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
So, they are only making 240 of these??? I really want one but scared of that price tag.\

Now, if I cant get a hold of one and not affordable, can I still get the same color in the performance model and yellow painted calipers?
It looks like you can get it in yellow with the matching calipers.

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It looks like you can get it in yellow with the matching calipers.
I hope so, I really like this color and liked the stitching and all. I will try to get the limited edition but will prob be like 20k more then the other option of just getting it like you mentioned.

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
I hope so, I really like this color and liked the stitching and all. I will try to get the limited edition but will prob be like 20k more then the other option of just getting it like you mentioned.
I think the stitching is a proto exclusive, as is the proto shift knob, which looks exactly like the one in the blue car?

OP
OP
Go2ZZZ

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think the stitching is a proto exclusive, as is the proto shift knob, which looks exactly like the one in the blue car?
I think theyre making it sound only yellow is available in the Proto exclusive. Which would really suck!