DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I wish they would have some places to view it in Australia, if they did near me I’d definitely go to make sure I made the right decision
Well in my experience there were absolutely no unpleasant surprises when I finally got to see it, the only aspect that the media don't communicate accurately is the colour. And some images make it appear a little bigger than it is IRL.

theboosh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
XV
I'd do it. The Z plus any other Japanese cars that might be there? Including some older Z's? Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday morning.
I’ve booked! Hopefully will be visiting from Aus. I think it’s Sunday morning…or hope so as I get in Saturday night. Looking forward to actually seeing the car!

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
That’s dedication…
No doubt! Makes me feel like a complete slacker, having missed the nearby Chicago Auto Show appearance, on account of not wanting to brave the freezing cold that day.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Anyone in tristate area going to NY Auto Show? Looks like it’ll be there, wonder what color will be on display.

EDIT: answered my own question. Kind of bummed it’s the Proto Spec and not the red or another color we haven’t officially seen yet. Would have been a big opportunity to make a splash like they did in Atlanta.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I used to try to get down to BZF every year. With all RL and covid crap happening, it's been tough. I was one of the very few Canadian's that'd make the 1,000 mile drive down. The one year, I drove my 78 280z down, first time the car had been on the road since 1985~ and one of the first time's I'd have driven it lmao. Made it there and back without anything serious going wrong, worst thing it snapped the bolt holding the alternator, and started picking up crap from the fuel tank