Removing Z side skirts?

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
its pretty easy I had to get one replaced last year on my 2023 Z and the body shop swapped it out right there on the floor without even jacking the car up. just a few bolts and it pops right off.

I can post a pic of the holes as I still have my old skirt in the garage

Reactions: Mud
OP
OP
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Occupation
Retired
its pretty easy I had to get one replaced last year on my 2023 Z and the body shop swapped it out right there on the floor without even jacking the car up. just a few bolts and it pops right off.

Thanks for the response! Back in November I posted pictures of my Z with the skirts having a red wrap applied. I received a lot of positive feedback; unfortunately, the winter elements took a toll on them (road salt, temperature s in the teens, etc.) causing the wrap to start to separate at the narrow point. So I'm thinking about removing the wrap and painting the skirts for a permanent solution but I want to remove the skirts so that I don't have to paint them while they're on the car.

Ramman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
engineer
I have the 2023 pro Z. I am in the process of replacing the wraps as I had a close encounter with a boulder ... Boulder 1 ..Z 0.

However I love the car. Yesterday I did a lot of driving in heavy down pours. I expected to do a bit of fish tailing. The Car and it's tires really impressed me .. not a single loss of traction. Great design Nisson!!!!