First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z Performance, '07 350Z Track Roadster
Occupation
Manager
Yeah...I had rear louvers on both of my 280Z's, my 280ZX, and my 280ZX Turbo (in addition to the T-top). The 70's are a lot of fun to look back on. Time to move on IMHO.
I didn't think I'd want them, but even with a tint and the aircon on high anything I have in the boot gets cooked.

The car's pretty retro, anyway. I think they're a great fit.

MacCool

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z, GMC2500HD (winter), others
Occupation
retired
I didn't think I'd want them, but even with a tint and the aircon on high anything I have in the boot gets cooked.

The car's pretty retro, anyway. I think they're a great fit.

No disagreement that things can get hot back there in some climates IIRC, but the OEM accessory retractable rear-deck tonneau cover addresses that for me. Personally, I wouldn't want to go with such a retro style choice as louvers on an otherwise-modern appearing sports car. They put me in mind of Burt Reynolds' TransAm.

However, certainly personal preferences and tastes vary, and that's what makes the aftermarket world go 'round......vive la différence (y)

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
No disagreement that things can get hot back there in some climates IIRC, but the OEM accessory retractable rear-deck tonneau cover addresses that for me. Personally, I wouldn't want to go with such a retro style choice as louvers on an otherwise-modern appearing sports car. They put me in mind of Burt Reynolds' TransAm.

However, certainly personal preferences and tastes vary, and that's what makes the aftermarket world go 'round......vive la différence (y)
Well said 👍🏼

OP
OP
MindScape

MindScape

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z Performance (Black)
Occupation
Market Research
Yeah, kinda strange that Ekm.23 deleted the posts too. Maybe Zakustech decided they didn't have enough market to put it into production (boooo) and thus asked him to delete the promo post..

Who knows. I just want some louvers, because I love the 'retro' look of the Z - sort of the whole vibe is that 'future-retro' design, and I think louvers just add onto that.

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Yeah, kinda strange that Ekm.23 deleted the posts too. Maybe Zakustech decided they didn't have enough market to put it into production (boooo) and thus asked him to delete the promo post..

Who knows. I just want some louvers, because I love the 'retro' look of the Z - sort of the whole vibe is that 'future-retro' design, and I think louvers just add onto that.
Agree 👍🏼
I think I saw somewhere that he was selling his….but not sure why