First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
@Dan_Passe all I’m saying is…I know it’s in the US but it’s also a global reveal so PLEASE for the love of god and all us Aussies ask what levels we will be getting …that is all I need
dan, what she is trying to say is...

tie me kangaroo down, sport?

sport/touring?

or base mate?

kittens

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none atm
late to the post but my questions are:

Price,
Colors,
will there be some kind of active exhaust option?
Actual date that we may see these in dealerships? is chip shortage affecting any of this?

donguason402

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60, Maxima,
I know you probably cant answer this but if you are paying attention, pass this along to Nissan. Any plans to update the Q60 with the the new stuff from the Z? All the Q60 needs is an update to the interior (Digital dash, Infotainment out of the QX60, HUD, Cooled seats), Slight exterior refresh and the new 9sp out the Z) Wish list would be a RWD 6sp option but we can do with out if we the rest.

Share the Cost with the Z like you did the last 2 decades!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Why are y’all asking questions that will be answered during the reveal? Haha this is supposed to be a Q&A following the event
obviously he's gonna answer the questions that were not covered...

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
First off, thank you Dan for everything you have done and shared with us.

My question has to do with the abandoned Z35 project prior to the Proto. Will Nissan ever release any behind the scenes images or videos of this car? Some are wondering why does it matter now? I have just always been curious about what could have been. For example, supposedly an in-house A90 Supra successor based on the 2007 FT-HS concept was planned for a release date of 2011, but it was sadly cancelled. It's just the weird car design nerd within me lol.

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/production-will-begin-in-september-2021-sop-is-9-2021.305/

In early 2017, a fully redesigned Z35 was approved styling and all. As some work progressed on that vehicle program throughout 2017, by January 2018 it was again cancelled by Mr. Ghosn and Saikawa.

The car was very beautiful and one of the most high-end expressions of Nissan design language.

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
First off, thank you Dan for everything you have done and shared with us.

My question has to do with the abandoned Z35 project prior to the Proto. Will Nissan ever release any behind the scenes images or videos of this car? Some are wondering why does it matter now? I have just always been curious about what could have been. For example, supposedly an in-house A90 Supra successor based on the 2007 FT-HS concept was planned for a release date of 2011, but it was sadly cancelled. It's just the weird car design nerd within me lol.

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/production-will-begin-in-september-2021-sop-is-9-2021.305/
Even if Nissan does it will be yrs down the road. They will not want to take the spot light away from the new Z by releasing "beautiful" photos of an all new stillborn Z that never saw the light of day.

Z_Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
s2000, Xterra Pro-4x
What response does Nissan have for all those saying this new Z is just a reskinned 370Z? (I'm sure most details about the new car will answer that during the debut) But curious to hear what an official response to this comment would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.