Pics & Vids of Nissan Z with aftermarket wheels

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
i know not a z but in my profile pic i used ESR , i wanted to try something different cause i was at cars and coffee and everyone one and their mother has volks
I feel like you just can’t go wrong with a set of Volks but I hear you on trying to be different. That’s why I got a set of Volks I haven’t seen yet….on a Z at least

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
I feel like you just can’t go wrong with a set of Volks but I hear you on trying to be different. That’s why I got a set of Volks I haven’t seen yet….on a Z at least
I was for it but the wait time and the money I had to dish out I was like forget it

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
I was for it but the wait time and the money I had to dish out I was like forget it
Yeah wait time and money both play a big role in what rims to get….for me at least. I’m inpatient and don’t like waiting….lol

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
the only thing i do hate i did was i swapped overall my oem stuff and my tires my back new wheels ar 19x11 and im using the stock 275 cause they have like less than 3k miles on them but it hs the stretchy look now and i hate it, im goingo swap some 285 or 295 in

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
the only thing i do hate i did was i swapped overall my oem stuff and my tires my back new wheels ar 19x11 and im using the stock 275 cause they have like less than 3k miles on them but it hs the stretchy look now and i hate it, im goingo swap some 285 or 295 in
I got 275 for my 10.5” rears. How much stretch do you have with your 11” rim?

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
I got 275 for my 10.5” rears. How much stretch do you have with your 11” rim?
it looks slightly, to me it looks weird it makes the back wheel look like its smaller, i might switch them out a try those continental sport contact 7. but if it stops raining ill try and get a pic of the rear tire so u can see more or less

Last edited:

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
it looks slightly, to me it looks weird it makes the back wheel look like its smaller, i might switch them out a try those continental sport contact 7. but if it stops raining ill try and get a pic of the rear tire so u can see more or less
I don’t mind a LITTLE BIT of stretch only because of lowering the car….I want the fenders sitting right at the top of the tire so if it’s a little stretched, maybe it’ll rub less….if at all. I’ll find out in a couple weeks

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Yea
Ok yeah I see now….that might be a little too stretched for me too
I didn’t think nothing of it cause my stock rear was x 10 so i was like whatever a little stretch meh but man

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
i know not a z but in my profile pic i used ESR , i wanted to try something different cause i was at cars and coffee and everyone one and their mother has volks
I feel that, I went with Advan GTs on my STI at first because I also wanted something slightly different. Having said that, I ended up going to TEs and just bought more TEs for my Z lol!! I cant help it, they just look so good.