Photoshop of the Z Proto

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I like the green, but my mum always told me I’m not allowed to have a green car due to it statistically being the colour involved most in accidents…so like the good girl I am I’ve never owned a green car.

The mods though …ugh no If I’m honest I don’t get the need to rush out and modify a brand new vehicle. They had a whole group of designers do that for me, I will buy the car because I like it, and I’ll pay the money some of which will go to those people who designed it …let the poor car be el natural for a little while
Maybe it’s a boy thing?
I'm not a fan of 99% of the exterior mods I see. Hoods, fenders, flairs, etc. usually come off as too ricey for me, but I do feel the need to lower a car a bit and swap out the wheels for some with more aggresive offsets. There's no emissions in my county so catless downpipes are a cheap mod right away to gain a little power and growl. Besides that it's hard for me to justify doing too much to a brand new car that I'm paying on and is still under warranty.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Some of these are crazy ?

Definitely way too over the top for my liking but I gotta give it to the artists nonetheless. I've always felt like there are few cars that can pull off Advan v2 style wheels.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
If someone could photoshop this style over fender onto this Z that would be greeeeeeeat. Always been a fan of that style overfender on the 240Z and think it would look fantastic on the new Z.

White Z.png

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Some of these are crazy ?

Definitely way too over the top for my liking but I gotta give it to the artists nonetheless. I've always felt like there are few cars that can pull off Advan v2 style wheels.
Agree…the beauty of this car is its simplicity ….all these mods make it look like it’s trying too hard…kinda like the Zupra