West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
The Amelia Island Concours is this weekend and there is a big Nissan Z event planned (see below). Could there be something announced or shown here that ties in to the event on the 23rd?

“ A 400-strong field of regional and local collectibles will be at the annual Concours d'Elegance's "Cars & Coffee at the Concours" from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 22 on the same fairways as the next day's 26th annual concours. The event will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Datsun/Nissan Z car.”
We are all going to be super disappointed if nothing happens, with two car shows with an emphasis on the Z....surely something will be revealed

Last edited:

spencello

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
PRL Motorsports Sales Manager
....PRL motorsports in your tag.

we may need to talk. Godzilla will need a tranny fluid change soon i sadly dont have a lift to do it myself lol oil changes aren't too bad on jacks.
I wish we still could! We no longer have any techs and sold our lifts aside from one for for product development so we can specialize in manufacturing. I'd suggest TPG tuning (one of our techs now works there). Also, we are getting ready to move into a new facility this weekend, which is conveniently located in the same industrial park. Stop on out sometime! Hopefully we'll have some Z parts underway.

JohnnyZ

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti qx50
Occupation
Union sheet metal worker
So close to release....looking more and more like my dealer was right and we can expect to hopefully see them by the end of the year
notice the back end where it doesn’t seem to be fully covered. It looks white, so not the silver ones we have seen already
EDIT...actually it’s just a different type of camo...could be any colour under there.

does anyone know if it’s likely to be in production already, or if thtells us they still haven’t quite got that far?
It would be very dumb on Nissans part to release this car at the end of the year! With cold temps and snow on the ground.....not the best time to start your sales on a two seater sports car!!!! Release the damn thing already!!!! I’m dying to buy this car but losing patience to wait for it.....#frustrated.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
It would be very dumb on Nissans part to release this car at the end of the year! With cold temps and snow on the ground.....not the best time to start your sales on a two seater sports car!!!! Release the damn thing already!!!! I’m dying to buy this car but losing patience to wait for it.....#frustrated.
Not in Australia it’s not....it’s nice and sunny
Also if our dealers are expecting it at the end of the year, start of Jan next year... things to way you guys won’t get it before us...or after us.
Australia seems to walk to the beat of its own drum quite often when it comes to releases...we are not usually first though

Last edited:

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Anyone have pics of the white one?

Last edited:

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Anyone have pics of the white one?
I don’t think anyone has seen the white one yet, which begs the question...does it exist?

I’m just super happy that the leaks, and media releases are starting to get closer together. It can only be a good thing ...right?

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
I wish we could hear more of the exhaust.