West Aussie

Reaction score
Car(s)
Peugeot RCZ typeR
All this "testing" I think confirms this isn't going to be released in two, three days but maybe the specs and such?
I think your most likely tight. I did see this on a Facebook page though...again, could just be someone stirring the pot, could be true....who knows, just as it seems we are getting closer, we get pushed further away

D110D843-EDF2-4A9A-9B56-0DBB753EB28B.jpeg

gymratter

Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
Also curious. I wonder if sharing several things with the previous Z helps the speed of production?
your average sports car takes around 5 years to develop, or even longer. this is all happening within 3 years so yes, i would say so.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Even before Covid19 autoshow attendance have generally been on a declining path. I think holding a pre-taped virtual or live events will become the norm. Also having the press and youtubers show up to a facility that is owned by xxx automaker is probably a lot cheaper than renting convention space for a whole week. Maybe only the big ones like Detroit, LA, NY, Paris, Tokyo, Beijing etc. might go on a little longer, but the smaller 3rd rated ones will a thing of the past.

I know the vid is meh, but the guy said it sounded really good on the streets.
Good to know.

vb22

Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
If Nissan goes forgo an auto show unveiling let's hope that it will be better than what Toyota did yesterday with the 2022 86 and Supra. To me it looked like a last minute low budget decision. :p

240SX

Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
I think Nissan did a much better job with the proto unveiling.