West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
So close to release....looking more and more like my dealer was right and we can expect to hopefully see them by the end of the year
notice the back end where it doesnā€™t seem to be fully covered. It looks white, so not the silver ones we have seen already
EDIT...actually itā€™s just a different type of camo...could be any colour under there.

does anyone know if itā€™s likely to be in production already, or if thtells us they still havenā€™t quite got that far?

Last edited:
OP
OP
supra93

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
Added a few more pics.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Nice!!! Itā€™s about time in the wild besides the proto. Doubt if anything is really hidden under the camo since proto has been everywhere, but donā€™t mind any surprises, just ā€˜send itā€™!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Thanks for the pics Supra93...did you get them yourself? Or have them passed on?
reason for asking is just to get your thoughts on how it looked if it was you who took them.

also I edited last post...but does anyone know what order Nissan does all this...is it usual for the car to be in production whist testing is still happening? Or does it mean itā€™s imminent? Or do they take their time?

OP
OP
supra93

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
@West Aussie, I did not personally take these. They were emailed to me about 4 days ago. I was just lazy and didn't check my inbox until today lol.

OP
OP
supra93

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
So whatā€™s the usual timeframe, between this type of testing, and presenting the car to the public?
I'm not too sure on Nissan's timeline. Maybe a Nissan guru is better suited to answer this question, but with Toyota it is usually within six months or so.