First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Doing a Google search, it appears the only car Passion Red has been on is the 2019 and later 370Z. I don't see any other Nissan cars listed with it.

Seiran Blue is a new color specific to the new Z (for now) from what I have read.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Red is creeping up my ladder of colors the more I see it. I've NEVER liked Z cars in red but damn...

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Red is creeping up my ladder of colors the more I see it. I've NEVER liked Z cars in red but damn...
Agreed. I think it's the black roof that makes it work, the two together are terrific, all red would be too much. I remain a bit skeptical that it looks this good IRL though.... if it does I may cancel my Gun Metallic reservation and wait for this.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Well I did a bit of image sleuthing online and based on the plethora of Passion Red 370Zs I've seen there I'd say that most of the photos above are idealized. A far more typical representation for this colour is what I've attached here - the color is lighter, a tiny bit more orange, with a slightly milky tone, and looks less like Mazda's Soul Red Crystal than it does in many of the photos above. It may still be appealing but less so IMO.

10825dcb88b3bbfc0d52371a7a70f9d6.jpg

MattJ2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Photographer
That red is devine… seems to be more of a blood red… but comparing Rosewood. Which is better?