First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
I find it hilarious that in a world of absurdly massive grilles and over-engineered designs, the Z's front end is the hill detractors want to die on. It's the coolest looking retro car since the 2005 Mustang, which has a rectangular grille as well.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I find it hilarious that in a world of absurdly massive grilles and over-engineered designs, the Z's front end is the hill detractors want to die on. It's the coolest looking retro car since the 2005 Mustang, which has a rectangular grille as well.
Lmao I hope that's a joke. The '05 Mustang looks like hammered shit. I agree though, the grill is WAY better than a lot of other cars out there right now.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Only if you are completely devoid of taste.
It's the second or third worst looking Mustang of all time. It's horrible. There's nothing tasteful about it. It's just so... blah. It's soulless. The previous gen was WAY better, and the following gen was WAY better.

I just want to make sure that THIS is the Mustang we're talking about...

cd02-fm144-1605018373.jpg

The only company that did the retro muscle car thing right was Dodge with the Challenger.

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
It's the second or third worst looking Mustang of all time. It's horrible. There's nothing tasteful about it. It's just so... blah. It's soulless. The previous gen was WAY better, and the following gen was WAY better.

I just want to make sure that THIS is the Mustang we're talking about...

cd02-fm144-1605018373.jpg

The only company that did the retro muscle car thing right was Dodge with the Challenger.
No offense, but I find it hard to take your opinion on aesthetic design seriously when you have a sedan in your avatar. The base V-6 you posted still looks better than it.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
No offense, but I find it hard to take your opinion on aesthetic design seriously when you have a sedan in your avatar. The base V-6 you posted still looks better than it.
No offense taken. I know the Evo isn't a "tasteful" car. I simply don't care. It's ignorantly fun, looks evil, and rips like a raped ape. Doesn't change the fact that the S197 is trash, and the Evo IX is a MUCH better looking car.

Are you trying to say sedans can't be aesthetically pleasing? Now I can't take YOUR opinion seriously. Already couldn't because you think the 5th gen Mustang is tasteful. There's PLENTY of sedans that look leaps and bounds better than that bland ass, rental car grade S197.