dddd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
stinger gt
Going off that it looks like it has a max pay load (occupants) of 110 kg, that is either simply wrong (my guess) or its capacity limits don't allow for two typically larger western occupants

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Going off that it looks like it has a max pay load (occupants) of 110 kg, that is either simply wrong (my guess) or its capacity limits don't allow for two typically larger western occupants
I need to hit the gym then 🤣

dddd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
stinger gt
I need to hit the gym then 🤣
You and me both, I'm just wondering about the little "2" beside the car weight, I cannot find what its specifying
I know some euro cars list there weight with full tank but also includes 75 kg weight for driver and luggage, if this is the case it would make sense to the max weight figure, but would bring the weight of the car down to an unrealistic low point

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
That is how Japanese defines "Total Vehicle Weight". They assume 55kg per person. Adults, children, men or women. Average.
1650927010748.png

Translated by google.
1650927077170.png

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
55kg per person is ridiculous in a two seater as both will be adults.

Also correct me If I’m wrong…no reverse camera?

SRF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S30 Z31
Correct me if I’m wrong but none of these weights are payload. Just net and gross. Maybe lost in translation.

I also think there is a reverse camera. Looking at all the other pages on the site. Also they pointed it out in a video.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Correct me if I’m wrong but none of these weights are payload. Just net and gross. Maybe lost in translation.

I also think there is a reverse camera. Looking at all the other pages on the site. Also they pointed it out in a video.
Yes I have seen it in the videos as well, but it’s missing from the specs list…just hope they are now not trying to cut things out to save $$

SRF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S30 Z31
It’s in the list. Maybe cryptic but that’s what google translation does.