First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
Occupation
Self employed
Will that blue interior only come with the blue Z? To bad the yellow can’t come with yellow interior like that

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
The center vents on the proto looks much better. Should have kept the proto version or at least kept it asymmetrical.
Production version looks cheap with the spacing on the driver side.

2021-nissan-z-proto-interior.jpg

Last edited:

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Dye the stitches... :)

[/QUOT
Has anyone actually doe this? And how long did it last for? Think I would be nervous doing this to a new car
And I suppose it would be dependant on the stitching being white not black .
Interesting though

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Will that blue interior only come with the blue Z? To bad the yellow can’t come with yellow interior like that
If I understand correctly, you can get any of the three interior colors with any exterior color. The question is, will they build any with the yellow/blue combination or will you have to wait until you can special order.

Boomboom

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
Occupation
Self employed
Yellow exterior and blue interior u mean? That would look pretty good imo! That’s something i would order for sure!

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
Has anyone actually doe this? And how long did it last for? Think I would be nervous doing this to a new car
And I suppose it would be dependant on the stitching being white not black .
Interesting though
Saw one C8 owner did it (to orange to match exterior color). Looks great from picture.
True, has to be light color stitches.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
These pics look to have been taken at an airport. This may be either the silver test mule we've seen driving around, or a different one flown in for journalist reviews.

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Nice, where was this spotted?

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
It seems that Nissan has smartly avoided a major interior design mistake that has caught other manufacturers out - they have avoided adding light coloured stitching on any of the topside dash surfaces. Doing so may pretty the interior up a bit by offering some visual relief from the acres of black plastic, but when you are driving on a sunny day you'll quickly regret the feature as the stitching casts nasty bright reflections onto the windshield. (I was reminded of this issue today driving a lovely RS6 in Forza Motorsports 7 - it had this problem and boy is it annoying.)

They've also stuck with a black dash top for the blue and red interior options, which is great for the same reason. A blue or red "filter" colouring part of your forward view would be unacceptable.