StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I was about to ask yeah where is this order @StrikeS30 kinda odd it hasn’t showed up yet
Yeah it is a bit strange considering all the cars in the 5-6-700s, now into the 8 and 9s have been showing on the lots. Bet you it's stuck at a rail depot or some shit waiting on the next batch heading east. The dealers ETA in the system is December, but he's like who knows they change it all the time lol that and as far as I've researched we're dealing with rail car shortages too

Last edited:

spicy_z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Sti, Nissan Z
MSRP only went up 2k for all 24 models not 5k
confirmed my dealer is charging me MSRP, my mix up was their MSRP included Freight and "dealer charges" which Nissan Canada's website doesn't include in MSRP until you follow through all the steps when building your car.

1701986472062.png

spicy_z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Sti, Nissan Z
I can't imagine many guys are willing to fly out a thousand miles or more and drive a car back.
Meeeeee.

Don't let your dreams be dreams just cause of a $500 flight and $700 transport truck to bring it home. My reasoning: i'm already paying thousands for my dream car, what's another $1200? 😅

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
confirmed my dealer is charging me MSRP, my mix up was their MSRP included Freight and "dealer charges" which Nissan Canada's website doesn't include in MSRP until you follow through all the steps when building your car.

1701986472062.png
Did they forget the paint?? I rmb red costed about 1600+?

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
was it not there before? i thought i found this exact spec somewhere in ontario paisley

spicy_z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Sti, Nissan Z
Nope it never did come up on the website, they had a boulder gray in Kitchener I believe, which is about an hour and a half away
I live 3 minutes from this dealer (crappy dealer in my opinion), they have the boulder gray performance MT but very off-putting blue seats. Depending on your tastes and preference it may or may not be for you.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I live 3 minutes from this dealer (crappy dealer in my opinion), they have the boulder gray performance MT but very off-putting blue seats. Depending on your tastes and preference it may or may not be for you.
Yeah, I was keeping my eye on it at first, but they decided to raise their listing price by about 2k a week or so after they initially listed it for MRSP. And they jacked up the price on their Nismo to 92k haha. Really turned me off of that dealership when they adjusted their pricing like that.

spicy_z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Sti, Nissan Z
Yeah, I was keeping my eye on it at first, but they decided to raise their listing price by about 2k a week or so after they initially listed it for MRSP. And they jacked up the price on their Nismo to 92k haha. Really turned me off of that dealership when they adjusted their pricing like that.
When i went there to get my $1000 pre-order refund, i asked them why they jacked up the price on the Nismo and Boulder Gray... their answer

"everyone's doing it, supply & demand"

"look at the housing market, are houses worth their listing price?"

i don't think they care about ruining Nissan's reputation, i did not want to argue with him further, just took my refund and ran as fast as i could lol

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
dealership near me with a new z that just came in. should be anytime soon for the ones that just showed up in the inventory search