Honda Civic Type-R Discussion - 5th & 6th gen (2017+)

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Translated roughly states this WAS a New Civic Type R after front crash test as the front end of the vehicle is completely destroyed . . .

TheGuverment

For profit. Strictly business.
First Name
Strickland
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Subaru WRX hatchback
I remember I actually thought the fk8 looked good when it came out, that thing is horrendous looking now. This one definitely looks a hell of a lot better and I’d be interested. But due to the realities of these new “affordable” performance and sports cars, there just isn’t any interest.

Between the “market adjustment “ games with dealers and manufacturers doing limited inventory, the excitement and interest is just about gone. It’s almost like these things are reaching supercar interest levels due to how unobtainable they are.

Last edited:

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
I remember I actually thought the fk8 looked good when it came out, that thing is horrendous looking now. This one definitely looks a hell of a lot better and I’d be interested. But due to the realities of these new “affordable” performance and sports cars, there just isn’t any interest.

Between the “market adjustment “ games with dealers and manufacturers doing limited inventory, the excitement and interest is just about gone. It’s almost like these things are reaching supercar interest levels due to how unobtainable they are.
From what I hear these are going to be very limited. Unless anyone wants to pay astronomical prices...good luck finding these. Car buying just isn't fun anymore.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Releasing this fall? Might even b before the z