HKS to release high performance drop in filter for RZ34

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
not sure if these are the same as the green ones they had in the past. some people complained they would dry out and flake off. I had them in one of my GTRs for a couple years without issue

The "Super Air Filter" is a genuine replacement type air cleaner that achieves both dust collection performance and low resistance at a high level. The newly developed dry-type non-woven fabric filter uses a density gradient structure that gradually changes the filter density from coarse to fine layers against the flow of air, thereby removing various sizes of dust in stages. It is possible to reliably capture it, and by optimizing the fiber configuration, it is possible to reduce intake resistance.

In addition, despite the reduced air intake resistance, the dust collection performance is equal to or better than that of the company's previous model, supplying clean air to the engine.

Furthermore, it is possible to keep the low resistance value for a long time as well as the resistance value is low when new.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 200313.png

rrrrrrrr.png

Screenshot 2023-07-25 200414.png

Last edited:

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
not sure if these are the same as the green ones they had in the past. some people complained they would dry out and flake off. I had them in one of my GTRs for a couple years without issue

Screenshot 2023-07-25 200313.png

rrrrrrrr.png

Screenshot 2023-07-25 200414.png
It’s about time….I’ve been waiting to get something better than OEM and Blitz doesn’t have their intakes out yet so this would suffice until then.
Any idea on a release date?

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
It’s about time….I’ve been waiting to get something better than OEM and Blitz doesn’t have their intakes out yet so this would suffice until then.
Any idea on a release date?

the japanese blog I saw this on says they are available now and 9680 Yen or around $68

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Just became available so I ordered a set 👍🏼