Has Z production already started?

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
You would think production had already started with all the Z sightings.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
You would think production had already started with all the Z sightings.
For sure…with these ones we are up into the 20s…and that’s just the ones we have spotted….they are manufacturing for sure.

so the only question that remains…how long till they get into dealers ….surely it’s gotta be March/April with this many floating around

Z34_2.0

First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
If production had began, wouldn't Nissan make a big deal about it to build up some more hype?

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
all 240 Proto Spec will be completed and loaded on a Vessel sailing in February , thus the launch

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
If production had began, wouldn't Nissan make a big deal about it to build up some more hype?
There’s a really nice guy on one of the Facebook pages…name Shawn Stegall.…who knows, probs on here too.
Anyway, he is a dealer of some sorts, and reckons we will have more information in Jan if the Ariya isn't delayed, I’ve put my two cents in about that BUT….if we get info in Jan, thats when the hype will explode…and perhaps as @orclean1 has stated they could be shipped in Feb, ready for distribution in dealers by March April which was the time line we have always been given

Of course this is all just a guessing game on my part and reading between the lines of everyone posts … I hope I’m right.

in Australia I find it interesting we have been told August ( on the promo material) yet my dealer still says it will be earlier. Now maybe he could be wrong, but Nissan Aus told them that the Pajero was delayed 6 months…my dealer didn’t bother contacting the names on his list because they say info has been a bit erratic lately, and the cars rolled in just 6 weeks late….not 6 months.

I suppose my point is…until they physically are in the dealers, it’s all just a guessing game

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
As we’ve seen, there are a good chunk of them out there now.. are they going to tuning companies for R&D? Or journalists? Stockpiling for a smooth release? Or are they all getting smashed for crash tests? Tough to say.

But it’s clear that the factory is geared up and working. Let’s see what happens after the Tokyo show. Can’t wait!

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
A bunch of yellow Zs spotted in Japan.

IMG_4601 (1).jpg
Judging from the side markers and yellow calipers, these are Proto spec models headed to the US. I doubt these will be going to journalists for testing.

Looks like production has officially started! :D

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
the questions is are they Proto Spec ?
If you look closely, the calipers on the two cars you can see appear to be yellow. Yellow calipers are only available on the Proto spec.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20