Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
I have feedback, but not for the staff.

We have a number of people that joined but never post anything. You always see them online but never join in with the conversation. Don't be shy guys, we don't bite haha.
Seriously, why join a forum if you don't even bother to join in on the conversation. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
supra93

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
I think some are waiting to post until after we get an official look at the car and the specs. Either way the more the merrier. :)

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
i got sucked in lol...didn't realize how many posts i have in such a short time. ive enjoyed being here even if i don't end up getting the z at launch.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
i got sucked in lol...didn't realize how many posts i have in such a short time. ive enjoyed being here even if i don't end up getting the z at launch.
Its become part of my morning routine to check in…because of the time zone difference it takes a good half hour to flick through the posts I’ve missed, and even then I still miss some.
It’s keeping the excitement up which given we now have to wait till possibly April…it’s mulch needed

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
just happen to be checking forum stats and noticed @Jimmy Hollis has the dubious honor of being member 666!
fitting because he is in texas and...well its hotter then hell out here today...

Last edited:

Z32ttpearl

First Name
Ariel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx
Occupation
Truck Driver
With the addition of @Stevewithaz, we have officially reached 500 members. Thank you to all of our wonder members for making this Z community as awesome as it is. It has been remarkable to see the growth of our forum and the excitement surrounding the new Nissan Z. Please continue to tell your family and friends about us so we can continue to grow even larger. Thank you for being apart of the largest forum for the upcoming Z.

On a side note: Until we get a feedback and suggestions section please feel free to use this thread for any ideas on how we can make experience even better!
500 potential Z buyers, at least that's how I see it.

OP
OP
supra93

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
I think this will work. That way we don't have to updated the title every time we hit a new marker.