iBattleMike
New Member
- First Name
- Mike
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Threads
- 1
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Annapolis, MD
- Car(s)
- RZ34 & FL5
- Occupation
- Network Analyst
- Thread starter
- #1
A MBRP exhaust came with my slightly used Z Performance.
It sounds great, but I could always hear it moving around, almost like it was hitting something. Turns out the middle area of the piping was resting on the middle beam/cross member.
In case anyone runs into this issue, just loosen the nuts that hold the MBRP to the lower downpipes and you can push it up some, then bolt it back down. It worked for me. I know...MBRP isn't that great at all, but it's what came on the car, thought I'd share.
Here's a not-so-great vid lol, in case it helps:
It sounds great, but I could always hear it moving around, almost like it was hitting something. Turns out the middle area of the piping was resting on the middle beam/cross member.
In case anyone runs into this issue, just loosen the nuts that hold the MBRP to the lower downpipes and you can push it up some, then bolt it back down. It worked for me. I know...MBRP isn't that great at all, but it's what came on the car, thought I'd share.
Here's a not-so-great vid lol, in case it helps: