Ben Hardy's 2023 Nissan Z Reviews

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I'd never seen this guy's reviews before, but it proved worth my time. I especially liked that he deliberately drove the car on a fairly broken-down windy road and talked extensively about its compliance and grip in those conditions. An ex-Supra owner, he was very impressed with the Z overall.

It seems Nissan has done a good job balancing the engine's power band and the car's grip.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
A second Z review by the same guy as above, comparing it directly to a Supra back to back. (He had the Z for a full week and found it worked great as a daily.) He prefers the Z for its better handling predictability, grip on acceleration, and ride compliance.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Daily life with the Z with Ben Hardy
That was worth it. He's owned the Supra, a Boxster, and several Mustangs, and prefers the Z as a daily to all of them. Wow. Between this and Topher's positive takes I am swinging back into the Z column and away from the (unobtainable right now) GR86.

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
^ That's how most American TV shows operate ... how else do you explain shows like The Simpsons still going! :p