First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Gun Metallic Z
Occupation
Student
I have a 2023 Z in gunmetal grey, and am loving the car. However I have the manual and it’s as quiet as a church mouse. I’m looking at options for exhaust and like the armytrix full system a lot, I’m just worried about plugging it into my OBP port. Should I be worried or do you guys think it will be fine? Also any websites that have good discounts for exhausts would be super helpful!

Mugzilla

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Sport (MT)
Occupation
printer repair man
Tagscribed for responses. I'm in the same boat.

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
I installed the the AWE exhaust system. I first used the Touring Mufflers, but went with the Track Edition straight pipes. PERFECT! You can even hear the downshift sound through the pipes. Also I went with the JB4 Tuner which connects to the OBD port. Hope this helps! 😊

OP
OP
That1Z

That1Z

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Gun Metallic Z
Occupation
Student
So we ordered the full armytrix exhaust system and are waiting on the downpipes to come in. We had the cat back installed already and it sounds much better than stock but not loud enough yet. The custom exhaust shop guy told us the catted downpipes will surely void the warranty but I think we will still install them and the headers. Thoughts on weather it will void the warranty?