First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Love love love that color @jdm-rhd - reminds me of Bianchi’s infamous Celeste.

fingers crossed you can finish, what’s left on her?
mainly the big single gte / v161 swap.
there are some other things, but i want to enjoy it before putting it under the knife again.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Takes a lot for me to be speechless. This left me speechless.

wow...just wow.

i know it's not the same thing, but a fellow member on another forum who was in the military was moving back to the states. he had a very similar, clean sapphire j spec mkiv he was selling for $40,000.

i know it would not have gone for the same amount this usdm would, but it would still be at least half or more in today's market. i remember being on the fence about it at the time, but kicking myself now.

i ended up getting my wife a new trd tacoma instead. plus i already had an 88 supra and my current 95 mkiv.

zwannabe

First Name
z-being
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
96 supra mk4, 2023 nissan z
I tested drive the 300z in 1996 during a light mist of rain on a backroad and ended up in a ditch because the slippery surface at a slight turn, in the end I went with the supra but always has a thing for the 300z' look, yes the look of z now appealing to me because of this nostalgia for sure.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I tested drive the 300z in 1996 during a light mist of rain on a backroad and ended up in a ditch because the slippery surface at a slight turn, in the end I went with the supra but always has a thing for the 300z' look, yes the look of z now appealing to me because of this nostalgia for sure.
please tell me you still have the supra...

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
another thing that is huge to me is its jdm origin. being a huge supra fan (have owned 3, currently have a '95) this one of the reasons i didn't go with the zupr4...it's german/austrian built.

yeah, yeah i know toyota designed the skin and tweaked it a bit, but it's not built in japan nor will its quality or reliability.

zwannabe

First Name
z-being
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
96 supra mk4, 2023 nissan z
i still have it and still love it, still the best looking car on the street. :), just recently had an overhaul and its ride is like new.

i remember seeing one for the first time in a six flags parking lot. i had my gf (wife now) take a pic of me next to to it...we were kids 😂

please tell me you still have the supra...