West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Comparing photos from US models, this looks to be the larger 9.0-inch display
hmmm, I was hoping you would say it was the smaller one….it’s not huge by todays standards.
I mean I don’t want iPad big, but old ladies eyes big would be good

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
hmmm, I was hoping you would say it was the smaller one….it’s not huge by todays standards.
I mean I don’t want iPad big, but old ladies eyes big would be good
Both 8" and 9" are large with the difference being negligible. I wouldn't put too much thought into it. :)

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Outback
Occupation
Medical
Yas. I've been thinking this with White exterior. But I've been drooling over the yellow ex. Yellow with Red Int.? Hmm, might have to give a think...
I am also thinking yellow with a red interior. I prefer that the red is not as profound on the seats as the blue interior is.
Makes it nice and subtle!

Plus since I'm not getting a Proto Spec. A yellow Performance would have red calipers anyway.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Looks like whoever took the picture used flash and some cool/saturation filters. It's pretty ridiculous looking. I attempted to undo some of that for a more realistic look. To me the pictures that @jezzza posted on Fri are probably closest to how it looks in real life under that indoor/car show sort of lighting. Just about every other picture so far looks way too saturated to be real.

1642383157980.png